SAUG Canberra Conference 2017
The 2017 SAUG Canberra Conference agenda is focused on the unique experiences and requirements of the Public Sector and features dedicated streams around Technology, LOB (Financial, Procurement, Compliance etc.) and HR/ People.
- Department of Defence will discuss delivering on an information management vision
- Attorney-General’s Department will give insights into how they are improving planning, budgeting and reporting
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade will share how they designed the ideal end user experience with BUILD and Fiori
- Department of Social Services will show how they upgraded Department Executive Dashboard from BEx Web Application Designer to Design Studio
- Department of Infrastructure & Regional Development will explain how they automate financial reporting of actuals to the Department of Finance
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection will demonstrate how you can get started with your own SAP HANA 2.0 system
This event is open to SAUG members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Canberra Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
|The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG Canberra Conference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info.|
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGCanberra|
|Tag us at #SAUGCanberra|