Communities are core to the SAP Australian User Group. Available to members of SAUG, our communities bring like-minded people together to discuss, share knowledge and learn from each other. The SAUG Communities cover SAP process areas, industries or geographic locations.
SAUG Special Interest Groups
Within each Community are our Special Interest Groups (SIGs). A Community can have one or many SIGs in different regions of Australia. The SIGs hold regular face to face meetings in their region and usually include a presentation and time to network with other members. To receive invites to the meetings, join the SIGs that you are interested in.
Attendance at a SAUG SIG meeting conforms to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. More information
Attendance at a HR SIG meeting conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. More information
How To Join
If you are a member of the SAUG you can join as many Communities and SIGs as you like. Ensure that you are logged in to our website and go to the Communities tab.
To Join a Community:
Find the Community of Interest from the list and click to enter their page. Click on the Join button.
To Join A SIG:
Our SIGs are listed under the relevant Community. Go to the Community page that you are interested in and select the SIG in your region. Click on the Join button.
To attend a meeting:
1. Go to the SIG page and join the SIG by clicking on the JOIN button at the top of the page.
2. Click on the meeting that you would like to attend. In the body of the meeting detail a check box will be displayed asking if you are attending this meeting. Click on the check box to register.
3. A meeting confirmation will be emailed to you.
If you experience difficulties with registration it may be because:
- You are not a member - Visit our membership page to find out more
- You are not logged in - Go to our home page to login or click on Create User Account to create a user account.
- You have not joined the SIG that you are interested in - Simply click on the JOIN button when you enter the SIG page.
- Your organisation's membership is due for renewal.
Contact the SAUG Content and Communities Manager for more information.