All SAUG members are invited to register for this special SIG meeting focusing on Business Processes, proudly brought to you by the SAUG Technology & Platforms SIG. In this SIG you will learn how to understand & optimise your business processes, a look at SAP’s new Business Process Intelligence and the recent acquisition by SAP of Signavio, who are leaders in the enterprise business process intelligence and process management space. Please join, participate and share your experiences, knowledge and feedback. All welcome.
Along with the important learning, great knowledge sharing and networking, this SIG meeting will feature:
- Expert Presentation: Understanding & optimising business processes with SAP Business Process Intelligence - presented by our expert guest presenter: Murali Shanmugham, Solutions Advisor – SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP ANZ
Business process intelligence is SAP’s end-to-end portfolio enabling business process excellence for data-driven business transformation through continuous improvement of a company’s business processes. The recent acquisition of Signavio, further strengthens the Business Process Intelligence portfolio and offers a holistic approach to process transformations. In this session Murali will show you:
- How to start analysing, improving and monitoring your business processes in a continuous manner
- An introduction to SAP Business Process Intelligence
- Live demonstration of SAP BPI as well as how to analyze and optimize business processes
- General Discussions, Updates & Q&A
Join this SIG and become a part of these highly valuable discussions and learning opportunities - register now
Solutions Advisor – SAP Business Technology Platform
We want this and future SIGs to be more interactive so we are always looking for customer presenters to share their experiences either in a presentation, fireside chat or panel discussion. Please contact SAUG Content & Communities Manager for more information.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager
This event is open to SAUG Members Only
Not a SAUG member yet? Contact the SAUG Head of Memberships or visit our Membership Page for more information