All SAUG members are invited to register for the next meeting of our very popular Data & Analytics SIG. This SIG is for all Data Practitioners, Analysts, anyone working with Data, Databases and/ or Analytics.
Due to very popular demand we are going back to some foundations so the focus for this meeting will be on building and optimising your Data Strategy. Along with the important learning, great knowledge sharing and networking, this SIG meeting will feature:
- Deep Dive Presentation: Developing an effective Data Strategy - presented by our guest expert, Barry Hodges, Data Platform Architect, SAP.
Everyone knows the importance of data and a comprehensive data strategy is the most effective path to deliver value and better outcomes from your Data & Analytics investment. The problem is where to start and how do you build an effective strategy, what should we consider? This deep dive session will give you practical take away tips as well as valuable insights into many aspects of data and data strategy. It will also discuss:
- Defining a data strategy & understanding why a data strategy is so important
- Key learnings from SAP’s own data strategy journey which you can use in your organisation
- Ways SAP can help you get started with your data strategy
- Whether you have started, completed or are just thinking about your data strategy journey, this session will offer valuable knowledge for everyone as well as ample opportunities to ask questions and learn from others.
- General Discussions, Q&A, Updates & more
Become a part of and learn from these highly valuable meetings. Don’t miss out – register now
Data Platform Architect
If you are interesting in sharing your experiences as a presenter or panellist at this SIG or other SAUG events including the SAUG National Summit, please contact the SAUG Content & Communities Manager.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager
This event is open to SAUG Members Only
Not a SAUG member yet? Contact the SAUG Head of Memberships or visit our Membership Page for more information