SAUG Executive Council meeting - August 2015
SAUG Executive Council meeting
Tuesday 18th August | Hilton Hotel, 488 George Street, Sydney
The SAUG Executive Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 18th August, running concurrently with the SAUG National Summit 2015.
The AGENDA features high level, international keynotes and dynamic customer presentations:
- John Ruthven, the new President and Managing Director for SAP ANZ, delivering the SAP Executive Update;
- Holger Mueller, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Constellation Research, world renowned advisor, commentator, ex-Chief Applications Architect SAP, will give his unique and sought after insights into technology trends as well as a critical analysis of recent key SAP announcements and developments. He will also look at next generation applications and what this all means for SAP solutions in the future;
- Alfonzo Venturi, Chief Information Officer, LeasePlan, will discuss disruptive innovation in the market and he will give insights into his experiences in building competitive advantage by adopting, adapting and utilising technological innovation and a digitised economy;
- Sven Denecken, SAP Global Vice President, Co-Innovation & Strategy, SAP SE, will deliver insights to the transformation of IT and what it means for SAP. Sven, who is one of SAP’s leading global strategists and thought leader on innovation, will build on key themes from his earlier Summit keynote presentation, along with special case studies, to give insights for CIOs and senior executives into important developments and trends in the SAP landscape;
- Greg Hill is Director of Enterprise Applications at La Trobe University. La Trobe University was the first organisation globally to implement SAP Simple Finance. Greg was a key driver of this project and he will discuss the strategic thinking behind implementing Simple Finance, expected benefits, experiences so far and future plans.
- Martin Bachmaier from Lenovo, Germany, presenting Implementing SAP HANA – Infrastructure Matters, explaining how, why and what not to do when planning for SAP HANA infrastructure.
Be sure to register today to be part of this engaging, influential meeting. It is FREE to attend for qualifying SEC members, and provides the opportunity to tap into what the 2015 SAUG National Summit is offering other delegates.
Members of the SEC are also invited to participate in day 2 of the National Summit as our guest.
Not a member of the SAUG Executive Council?
SAUG encourages all Ordinary member organisations to have a representative on the Executive Council.
Please fill in the application form here to become a member of the SAUG Executive Council. Only SAUG ordinary member companies are eligible to apply. All applications are subject to approval by the Executive Steering Committee.
For further information about the SAUG Executive Council, please refer to the overview.
Register now and secure your attendance
Registration for this Event is for SAUG Members only. Log into the website to register.