Financial Transformation SIG Series – Compliance, Risk & Emerging Technologies
Register now for our hugely popular Financial Transformation SIG sessions to understand Third Party (customers and suppliers) Compliance and Risk Challenges, as well as an update on emerging Finance technologies and applications.
Learn how you can screen huge -volumes of business entity data and transactions in real time to create a game-changing third-party risk awareness and mitigation capability. At the same time, simplify processes, reduce cost and improve vigilance over global business operations.
- 0830 – 0900 Networking and breakfast
- 0900 – 0905 Introductions
- 0905 – 0925 Challenges facing organisations around supplier risk. Paul will discuss the risks around supply chain and best practice for risk management - Paul Dobson, Partner and Asia Pacific Lead, Sustainability Services, Deloitte
- 0925 – 0940 SAP Business Partner Screening solution. Les will discuss the SAP / Thomson Reuters partnership, the importance of the Business Partner Screening module and how it helps address today’s complex screening demands - Les Smith, Finance Solutions Lead, Centre of Excellence SAP ANZ
- 0940 – 1020 TR World Check data and integration, its input into the screening process and how it is relevant to the Third Party Risk process - Thomson Reuters
- 1020 – 1030 Q&A
- 1030 – 1120 Update on Finance Application Developments, Muralidharan Surendran, SAP ANZ
- Cash management, AR, AP, Credit Check Integration and more
- Blockchain and SAP
- 1120 – 1130 Q&A
Now is the time for you to understand the evolving world of Digital Finance and explore what action you can take in applying it to your organisation. Register now as all past sessions were booked out.
Locations & Dates:
- Melbourne : 16 Feb 2018, 8.30am – 11.30am
Level 15, 484 St Kilda Rd Melbourne
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed