Financial Transformation SIG Series – The Intelligent Enterprise & Finance
Register now for our continuing and very popular Financial Transformation SIG Series in conjunction with SAP, in multiple cities. This session will have a fantastic mix of important new topics for all Financials professionals including what does the Intelligent enterprise mean for Finance, Central Finance and a better journey to S/4HANA, and a look at new Financial innovations including Machine Learning apps for Finance. Presented by experts, featuring great networking, these sessions are not to be missed and they will book out so register now.
The agenda will include:
- 0830-0900: Networking breakfast
- 0900-0905: Introduction
- 0905-1035: S/4HANA 1809 Highlights for Finance
- 1035-1100: Central Finance and how you can start the S/4HANA journey without disrupting your current ERP system
- 1100-1115: Short break
- 1115-1145: Finance Innovation update including Machine Learning Finance apps CM and GR/ IR
- 1115-1200: Q&A / feedback for next session
Don’t miss this opportunity to keep up to date with the rapidly changing world of Digital Finance. Hurry, these sessions usually reach capacity quickly so don’t delay and register now!
Locations and Dates:
- Mon 17 Dec: Brisbane (SAP Office) - Level 20, 140 Creek Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
These SIG Meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed