(Not Just) Brisbane Virtual Conference May 2020
In these challenging times, you don’t have to miss out completely on one of our fastest growing and popular events. The SAUG Brisbane Conference has been transformed for 2020 into a new, condensed, on-line event and now easily accessible to all members. Don’t miss out on the short, sharp and relevant knowledge sharing and learning sessions, suitable for all Industries and Functional areas. This 2 hour online event has 6 short 20 minute sessions featuring:
- Cameron Amling, Head of Corporate Systems, Coles will be sharing his valuable insights and experiences about the Coles journey to SAP S/4HANA; WHY they proceeded on this path, HOW they did it and the lessons they've learned along the way
- SAP Global Head of Customer First, Martin Mrugal (from the US) will discuss how to leverage the uncertainty and disruption, forced upon us by these challenging times, into drivers for Digital Transformation and positive change
- Katherine Love, Program Director from Office of State Revenue Queensland will give an update on their world leading transformation with Machine Learning and how they are able to respond quickly to the COVID-19 situation with OSR's new SAP platform
- Marcus Scott & Paul Swain, SNP will show simple steps to prepare your SAP S/4HANA journey with automated solutions
- Karl Wood, Tricentis, will discuss how you can speed up your SAP releases with automation
- Our eternally popular SAP Mentor Panel will give their critical insights into key themes from this event as well as what is happening in the SAP ecosystem and how to adapt and thrive in this uncertain environment
Speakers for this event can be found here
Sponsors for this event can be found here
This event is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Click here to create a user account.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.