SAUG Webinar: Need More Time for Strategic Analysis? Here’s How Financial Intelligence Can Help
Finance teams are finding that they are spending too much time on report creation and management, with little time left over for value-added analysis. While the office of the CFO is increasingly looked to for strategic insights, their teams are bogged down with manual reporting tasks that take too much time and risk inaccuracies, mistakes, and stale data.
Join us and learn how insightsoftware has helped companies benefit from dedicating more time to the strategic analysis their organisation depends upon.
Learn how aligning their reporting with the key tenets of financial intelligence helped them:
- Spend less time creating and updating reports, and more time on analysis
- Reduce the risk of report inaccuracies or errors
- Make recurring tasks like reconciling trial balances to the general ledger faster and easier
- Gain flexible drill-downs to the transaction-level data their finance team needs
- Create accurate, refreshable reports built with real-time data
Join insightsoftware for a conversation around the value of financial intelligence and the importance of reducing time spent on manual reporting tasks and learn:
- What financial intelligence (FI) means and how it differs from business intelligence (BI)
- What the key characteristics of an FI solution are
- Examples of what our customers are doing with the time gained from increased productivity
- Some of the report types these customers have gained the biggest time savings from
- How you can build confidence in the accuracy of your reports and data
Senior Solutions Engineer
Senior Account Manager - Asia Pacific
This webinar is brought to you by SAUG partner
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page