SAUG Webinar: Testing for Digital Transformation Success
Recent advancements of S/4 HANA or Fiori 2.0 enables an agile, modular and distributed enterprise application environment necessary for successful Digital Transformation. Conventional software testing approaches, built for prior generations of SAP applications, simply can’t keep up with today’s agile and distributed SAP applications environment where end-to-end business processes can span multiple SAP applications and platforms, as well as a range of SaaS solutions, web UIs, mobile UIs and APIs.
In this webinar, you will learn about the key SAP testing capabilities required to maximise the return on the investment in modern SAP technologies and enable a successful Digital Transformation. See how a Continuous Testing Platform for SAP, meets this challenge and allows you to keep up with the pace of SAP Digital Transformation initiatives. Topics discussed include:
- Comprehensive UI testing with full SAP Fiori 2.0 support
- SAP Success Factors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP Concur and SAP Fieldglass coverage
- SAP Fiori Load Testing
- SAP BI & BW Testing across data sources, platforms and analytics
- SAP API Testing support – covering all key SAP protocols
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 integration
- SAP Accelerator Packages with prebuilt, reusable templates
Please note this webinar will take place at 2PM AEDT on Wednesday Oct 17th
This webinar is proudly brought to you by SAUG Partner:
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed