Sydney Data SIG
SAUG is proud to present this first meeting of the Data SIG in Sydney after a successful launch in Melbourne. Don’t miss this opportunity to join this forum for Data practitioners, Data Scientists and those simply interested in Data, and meet regularly to network, learn and share knowledge about topics such as Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Cleansing & Quality, Migration of Data and much more as determined by members.
Places are limited for this first Sydney Meeting (held at the new SAP Office – Level 6, 77 Berry St, North Sydney) – so register now. Enjoy great learning and knowledge sharing on topics including Managing Data Quality, Data Security and much more including a look at what other customers are doing.
- Registration & Networking
- Introductions/Agenda for the SIG – Data SIG Lead, Andrew Lim, Orora
- Data Panel Discussion with mix of customer panellists. Topics include: Managing Data Quality, Organisation buy in to Data Stewardship, Management of Golden Records, Data Poisoning
- Turn your Data into a Business Advantage
Learn about expert services and solutions that help you organize, transform and get the most value from your data while at the same time protecting it from unauthorized use through the application of highest data compliance standards.
Christian Schroefl, Engagement Manager, CEO and Founder, Natuvion Australia & New Zealand
- SAP Data update, new solutions and functionalities, Roadmap – senior SAP Executive tbc
- General Discussion, organisation updates, discuss future SIG topics and more
- Networking & refreshments
Register now and please note the new meeting room address: Level 6, 77 Berry St, North Sydney
This SIG meeting is brought to you by SAUG partner
This SIG meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining the SAP Australian User Group, please head to our Membership Page