Finance Transformation Workshop Series – Financial Transformation in the Digital Age
Due to popular demand SAUG together with SAP is pleased to present the next sessions in the Finance Transformation Breakfast Workshop Series.
Emerging technologies such as Machine Learning & Blockchain, are picking up momentum in Finance. The question for many Finance Professionals is what impact will this have on the Finance Function we see today? Now is the time for you to understand these evolving technologies in guiding your function into this transformation.
Register now to learn how to transform your Financial functions to take advantage of the digital age.
Join this session to hear from leading experts on:
- Insights from over 300 CFOs from Australia & New Zealand on the top characteristics leaders are focusing on to ensure they remain at the forefront
- Pulling these insights into action by understanding what the business case for innovation should focus upon
- Hearing from experts on emerging technologies, more specifically; Machine Learning, Blockchain & Cloud in relation to the future of Finance
- Understand how SAP are enabling Finance to transform and innovate with Cloud
- We will be welcoming guest speakers from across the Industry, so we hope you are able to join us.
Don’t be disappointed. The last series booked out quickly and some members missed out. Register now!
Dates and locations:
Melbourne: Fri 28 Jul @8:30am – 11:30am
Venue: SAP Melbourne Office - Level 15, 484 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3000
Melbourne has reached maximum capacity, we apologise for any inconvenience
Sydney: Mon 31 Jul @8:30am – 11:30am
Venue: SAP Sydney Office - Level 7, 168 Walker St, North Sydney 2060
Sydney has reached maximum capacity, we apologise for any inconvenience
Brisbane: Thu 3 Aug @8:30am – 11:30am
Venue: SAP Brisbane Office - 20/140 Creek St, Brisbane City 4000
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed