SAUG Executive Council
The SAUG Executive Council (SEC) is the premier C-level influence body within the SAP ecosystem that provides a local voice to SAP on products, strategy, service offerings and new initiatives.
The SAUG Executive Council replaced the CIO Council, extending the scope of membership to include non-IT C-level, VP and director participation.
With the advent of mobile applications, cloud computing and increased data analysis capability, C-level executives - from business units including HR, Marketing, Procurement, Sales, Finance and Operations - are now part of high-level IT decision-making within their organisations.
Benefits of becoming a member
- Drive thought leadership within the SAP ecosystem
- Provide SAUG members a channel for global and local influence upon SAP product & policy; bring global knowledge to local senior executives
- Deepen knowledge sharing and networking opportunities for senior executives
- Assist in the evolution and growth of the user group
- Industry peers and SAP executives – accessible to you
- Early insights into new technologies and SAP initiatives
“Great forum and very helpful, especially as I attended for the first time”, Thomas Pinn, CIO, Fresenius Medical Care Australia
Terms of Participation
- The SAUG Executive Council (SEC) is open to SAUG Ordinary members who hold C-level, VP or director level positions and have primary ownership of the SAP relationship within their company.
- If the C-level, VP or director level positions are held offshore then membership is open to the most senior IT representatives who reside in Australia.
- SEC Membership or meeting attendance is not exchangeable nor can it be delegated.
- Each new SEC member must apply via the link on this page and be approved by the SEC steering committee.
- SEC membership does not attract an extra fee over and above SAUG membership.
- Attendance at face to face meetings will be determined on a first come-first serve basis with the SEC Steering Committee guaranteed their seats.
- Multiple representatives from each company will be admitted to the SEC and be able to attend meetings.
Connect on LinkedIn
The SAUG Executive Council are on LinkedIn. Connect with your fellow Executive Council members today!