Regos For SAUG Melbourne Conference OPEN
1 Oct 19
Registrations are now open for SAUG Melbourne Conference on Thursday 21st November 2019, at the MCEC. With dedicated Digital Transformation, LOB & Optimisation streams, this must not miss event will feature:
Customer speakers from leading organisations including:
- Village Roadshow: Learn about the Award winning 'Topgolf' project with real time BI and Analytics for unparalled reporting, single view of the business and customer experience
- Medibank: An update and lessons learned on one of the first and biggest S/4HANA projects in the country - invaluable first hand knowledge and advice for anyone contemplating, planning, implementing or using S/4HANA
- Victoria Police: Hear how Victoria Police developed a client case information system that enhances service delivery and re-aligns its internal Health and Wellbeing services.
- Australia Post as an early adopter of SAP HANA; will share their experiences replatforming their large HANA database
- Customer Case Studies giving valuable insights into Digital Transformation, Financials, S/4HANA, Analytics, HR, Data and more
- Experts discussing key topics such as Automation, S/4HANA, Change Management, Customer Experience, the Intelligent Enterprise and more
- Customer Discussion Panel – gain first hand, unbiased insights and advice from leading customer organisations
- Practical take away knowledge and outstanding networking opportunities to make the most of your SAP investment
All member organisations are eligible for several complimentary registrations (*the number dependant on their membership type). So why not take advantage of this fabulous member benefit by securing your place today!