* TO ACCESS THE LIVE EVENT
USE THE LINK TO THE DELEGATE CONNECT PLATFORM
YOU HAVE BEEN PROVIDED*
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
SAUG is delighted to invite you to register for the SAUG Summit Online 2020 to be held over two days - Monday 30 Nov & Tuesday 1 Dec.
Registration is COMPLIMENTARY for EVERYONE. AND there is NO limit to the number of registrations per organisation!
There are so many other virtual events and your time and energy is limited so here are:
GREAT reasons why YOU should register for the SAUG Summit Online 2020:
1. The only independent, not for profit, member run SAP event, created by customers for customers – so you get the full picture
2. Join leading experts in S/4HANA, Digital Transformation, SAP Solutions, Intelligent Technologies and more, who will show you: what is coming, how to get the best from your SAP solutions and how to develop your own strategy.
3. Make sense of emerging technologies and new solutions and gain incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues
4. Be inspired by a fascinating range of sessions including case studies, expert presentations, demonstrations, SAP road maps and deep dive sessions to really ramp up your SAP knowledge and accelerate your career.
5. Short, to the point sessions alongside more in-depth sessions because your time is valuable and you can choose an agenda the suits you best
6. Discover how leading customer organisations, are transforming, innovating, optimising their SAP systems, adapting to disruption and uncertainties and gaining real business value.
7. Network virtually with a fabulous cross section of the SAP ecosystem; customer peers, experts, SAP executives, thought leaders and partners.
8. Join and support a genuine member led, 24/7 SAP user Community
Please check the great agenda here
Event sponsors can be found here
Event speakers can be seen here
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
Don't have a SAUG User Account? Head here to create a user account.
Support Headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd
In light of the current environment and the heavy toll this has taken on many people, we would like to use the SAUG Summit Online 2020 event to support Headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd. Mental Health is such an important issue, especially in our current circumstances. While the SAUG Summit Online 2020 is free of charge for all to attend, you may choose to contribute a donation to this very important cause. You can donate to Headspace here