For last minute registrations please contact Jen Barbour
SAUG is delighted to invite all members to our very popular Victorian event, the SAUG Melbourne Conference 2023, on Thursday 23rd November. Victorian customers are developing some of the most innovative and forward thinking SAP and technology projects in many industries. Using cutting edge technologies and the latest SAP solutions they are continuing to transform how they operate. Register now to learn from these unique and invaluable insights and network with your peers, SAP experts and a who's who of the SAP Ecosystem. Whatever your Industry, Functional Area, or where you are on the SAP journey, don’t miss these unparalleled high impact and relevant knowledge sharing, learning and networking sessions. This event will feature:
- Customers (including NAB, Orica, AusNet, Aware Super, Coles and others) - sharing their authentic, unfiltered, valuable insights and experiences on how they innovated, redefined, overcame challenges and optimised their systems
- Subject Matter Experts & Thought Leaders to inspire you and help you get the best from your SAP systems
- Information to help you Develop and Optimise your SAP strategy
- SAP System & Solution updates and best practices
- Sessions on, AI, BTP, Cloud Migration, RISE & S/4HANA, Data & Analytics, Transformation and much more.
View the Agenda here, for information on speaking at this event please contact Michael Kovacevic or complete the Speaker Submission Form
View the Speakers here.
View the Sponsors here. For information on sponsorship of this event please contact George Papadopoulos
For all event enquiries, please contact Jen Barbour
||First 6 x registrations are complimentary, then $175 + GST per registration thereafter
||Limited to 2 x complimentary registrations
||Limited to 1 x complimentary registration
||$175 + GST per registration