All SAUG members are invited to register for the next meeting of the very popular and active Utilities Industry SIG, which is a forum for sharing knowledge, learning, updating your skills and networking. The Focus for this meeting will be an update of, closer look at and discussions around the Utilities Industries announcements at the recent Sapphire Now global event.
The agenda will include:
- Expert Update: Sapphire Now 2021 Utilities Industry announcements unpacked – what it means for you - presented by various SAP Experts
The Utilities Industry featured prominently in the initiatives announced at SAP's recent Sapphire Now global event. Our experts will show you what's new, what's important and how it can benefit you, in new projects such as SAP Utilities Industry Cloud, SAP Business Networks and much more.
- Expert Presentation: Optimising your SAP Utilities Solutions - tbc
- Roundtable discussions – facilitated by Utilities SIG Lead, David Shields, TasNetworks: Join in these informative and valuable discussions, learn and share your experiences or ask questions on anything including:
- Your current challenges, issues, new projects or successes
- What is happening in your industry, location or organisation
- SAP developments, questions or feedback
- Topics you would like to see at future Utilities SIGs
This SIG Meeting is brought to you by SAUG partner
We want this and future SIGs to be more interactive so we are always looking for customer presenters to share their experiences either in a presentation, fireside chat or panel discussion. Please contact SAUG Content & Communities Manager for more information.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager
This event is open to SAUG Members Only
Not a SAUG member yet? Contact the SAUG Head of Memberships or visit our Membership Page for more information