SAUG are delighted to invite all our Executive Council Members to attend the September Meeting which will take place in Sydney on Thursday 15th September 2022, at the International Convention Centre (ICC).
We will be following the format that has proved so popular in recent meetings. Senior SAP local and global executives will be in attendance to respond to key questions taken on-board at the past meetings and will also participate in discussions and Q&A sessions to discuss your issues, interests and concerns. Higher order challenges to be discussed will include Maintenance, Cloud Transitions & Hyperscalers, RISE & S/4HANA, BTP, Innovation, Partner eco-system, Skills and Talent, as well as anything that members want to discuss.
In addition to discussions there will be a few short customer presentations to highlight some of the key issues. Don’t miss this unparalleled networking and knowledge opportunity. This meeting is running alongside the SAUG National Summit 2022 – 15 & 16 Sep. SEC members will be automatically registered for the entire 2 days of the Summit. The meeting agenda will be as follows:
- 8:00 - 9:00am Registration and Coffee
- 9:00 – 10:30am National Summit Keynote Presentations
- 10:30 – 11:10am Morning break
- 11:10 – 12:35pm Session 1 (Discussions, SAP Responses)
- 12:35 – 1:40pm Executive Council Networking Lunch
- 1:40 – 3:05 Session 2 (Discussions, Global SAP Perspective)
- 3:05 – 3:35pm Afternoon Break
- 3:35 – 5:00pm Session 3 (Discussions, presentations, wrap up)
- 5:00 – 6:00pm Executive Council Networking Function
This event is open to SAUG Executive Council Members Only - for more information please contact Jen Barbour
This SAUG Executive Council meeting is brought to you by SAUG Partner:
For information on speaking at this event please contact Michael Kovacevic
Not a SAUG member yet? Contact the SAUG Head of Memberships or visit our Membership Page for more information