Business ByDesign SIG Launch Meeting
Presentations from this SIG meeting can be found in the library, here
SAUG is proud to present, in collaboration with SAP ANZ, this inaugural meeting of the Business ByDesign Special Interest Group (SIG).
Register now for some great networking, learning and knowledge sharing.
- 3:00pm – 3:10pm: Welcome & Introduction - Mark Baker, SAUG, Frank Israel & Ben Szuber, SAP
- 3:10pm – 3:30pm: Delegate introductions and short discussion - facilitated by Ben Szuber, SAP
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm: ByD Customer case study presentation: Delivering ERP to PNG with Business by Design - Paul Hobbs, DuluxGroup
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: ByD strategy update and roadmap - Pradeep Nair, Head of ByD Development, SAP
- 4:30pm – 4:40pm: Customer Influence - introduction to program, new ByD initiatives and projects - Michael Kovacevic, SAUG
- 4:40pm – 5:00pm: General Discussion: future topics, ideas, meeting schedule, SIG Lead - Michael Kovacevic, SAUG
At the end of the meeting there will be networking drinks and snacks so come along and meet other users.
As this is the first meeting, make sure you attend to have your say about what topics you would like to see discussed.
Business by Design now part of SAP Customer Influence program
The first SAP ByD Continuous Influencing Session has opened as part of the Customer Influence program and customers are invited to submit requests for enhancements to the ByD solution. As only requests with enough votes will be considered by SAP for review, it is important that customers vote and comment on requests that are relevant to them.
Don’t miss the first Business By Design SIG in Sydney, where you will also learn how to participate in the ByD Customer Influence program and discuss what improvement requests and solution enhancements are important for you. Make sure you participate in this community to amplify your influence and increase the likelihood that your requests are accepted by SAP.
ByD SIG Lead
We are looking for a ByD customer to be the SIG Lead for this SIG. Come along to this meeting to find out what's involved in being a SIG Lead and why so many customers find it beneficial.
To register: please email email@example.com - with name, company, email addresses and phone numbers of all who will be attending.
Please note: This SIG meeting is only open to Business ByDesign customers
For more information about the Business ByDesign SIG and membership - please click here
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed