Data SIG Melbourne – Launch Meeting 4 July 2019
This event has reached capacity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list
SAUG is proud to present this first meeting of the Data SIG in Melbourne. The Data SIG will be a forum for Data practitioners, Data Scientists and those simply interested in Data, to meet regularly to network, learn and share knowledge about topics such as Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Cleansing & Quality, Migration of Data and much more as determined by members.
Do not miss out on this first meeting where you will learn about what is Data Governance, what does great Data Management look like and Data Cleansing, as well as discussions around future topics of this SIG.
- 8:00 – 8:30am: Registration and breakfast
- 8:30 – 8:45am: Opening and SIG introduction
- 8:45 – 9:15am: Member Introductions
- 9:15 – 9:45am: Presentation: What is Data Governance, what does great DM look like, do we need a DM framework, how to approach – Andrew Lim, Orora Australasia
- 9:45 – 10:00am: Q&A including discussion on future topics
Places are limited so register now, please pass on to all your colleagues and get involved to make this new SIG a success!
Special thanks to the team at Orora for organising this first meeting and for offering the use of Orora premises to host this meeting.
Date: Thu 4 Jul 2019 @8am to 10:00am
Location: Orora Australasia Office – 109 Burwood Road, Hawthorn Vic, 3122 (Location is close to all public transport)
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed