Enterprise Architecture (EA) & Optimisation SIG Meeting Sydney
All members are invited to the next joint Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Optimisation SIG meeting in Sydney. Don’t miss the great agenda featuring key topics such as understanding your infrastructure options, Sizing, New Technologies and Cloud options, along with networking, knowledge sharing, discussion and more.
Presentations and Discussion Topics:
- Providing Infrastructure for HANA – what are the key decisions to make? (Andrew Silvers, Lenovo)
- How to do sizing, Scale-up and Scale-out, TDI or Appliances
- New technologies to consider: Intel Optane Persistent Memory, Hyperconverged
- Private Cloud or Hybrid Cloud or Public Cloud?
- And more
- 9:00am – 9:30am Networking breakfast
- 9:30am – 9:40am Introduction
- 9:40am – 10:30am Presentation and discussions
- 10:30am – 10:40am Short break
- 10:40am – 11:30am Updates, group discussions, next meeting
Please register now and pass on this invitation to your colleagues
This SIG is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed