Enterprise Architecture Sydney November SIG
All members are invited to register for the very popular and last Enterprise Architecture SIG meeting in Sydney for 2019.
When: Thu 28 November @9:00am to 10:30am
Please note new location: SAP Sydney Office – Level 6, 77 Berry St, North Sydney, 2060
Don’t miss the great networking and learning from this enthusiastic group, attended by some of the biggest SAP customers in Sydney. Agenda will include:
- The Role of the Enterprise Architect in the 4th Industrial Revolution - In this 4th industrial revolution we have a business community, that is crying out for systems leadership in a landscape which is getting more complex each day. A recent survey shows typical mid size companies changed 39% of their SaaS apps within the last year. The role of the Enterprise Architect is under threat. We discuss 2 new expectations on Enterprise Architects and 6 takeaways to combat this disruption.
- Infrastructure for Enterprise Architects. Working for the business – and for IT Operations!
How do you maintain the continuity and efficiency of your SAP workloads on SAP HANA without sacrificing agility in IT operations?
- Business transformation use case with S/4HANA
- Adopting MTE, STE or on prem S/4HANA - why would you choose one over the other?
- Customer round table discussions and more
Spaces are limited so register now.
Enterprise Architecture SIG members are invited to register for the Retail SIG which will be on in the morning of the same day (10:30am - 12:30pm). Please register here for the Retail SIG.
This SIG meeting is brought to you by SAUG partner
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
This SIG meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed