Financial Transformation SIG Series 2019 – Intelligent Finance
Start the new year on a high by registering now for our popular Financial Transformation SIG workshops with a brand new series for 2019. Run in conjunction with SAP and held in multiple cities, the first round of sessions in Feb 2019 will feature an inspiring mix of important new topics for all Financials professionals including Intelligent Finance, Group Reporting and much more. Featuring great networking, these sessions are not to be missed and they often book out so register now.
The agenda will include:
- 0830-0900 Networking breakfast
- 0900-1000 – Group Reporting
- 1000-1100 – Intelligent Finance: GR/IR
- 1100 -1140 – Machine Learning: This presentation will give you an overview of Machine Learning in action, explain how you can unlock the information contained in millions of records, and the business value that can be derived, as well as guide you on how to realise the same capabilities for your organisation.
- 1140 - 1200 - SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity: Learn about SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity which is an innovative on-demand solution that connects banks and other financial institutes with their corporate customers (running SAP ERP ie ECC, S/4H) on a secure network owned and managed by SAP. The network offers multiple services over one single channel.
Don’t miss this opportunity to keep up to date and boost your knowledge of the rapidly changing world SAP Financials. Hurry, these sessions often reach capacity quickly so don’t delay and register now!
Locations and Dates:
- 11 Feb – Melbourne (SAP Melbourne: Level 15, 484 St Kilda Road, Melbourne)
- 13 Feb – Sydney (SAP Sydney: Level 7, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney)
This SIG Meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed