Hunter Valley July SIG
Join us for the July Hunter Valley SIG Meeting!
Back by popular demand - don't miss this chance to join the Hunter Valley SIG for some great networking, learning and discussions.
Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing have kindly offered their offices for this meeting which will commence at 12PM for lunch and then run from 12.30PM - 3PM
- 12:00-12:40 Lunch & Networking
- 12:40-12:50 Welcome - Alan Myers & Jason Prebble
- 12:50-13:45 SAP Analytics Cloud - Ramy Salem
- 13:45-14:30 SAP indirect use rules and licensing - Monique Nankervis
- 14:30-15:00 General Discussion + Q&A on WMS & RF-devices
- 15:00-15:15 Wrap Up and Close
For further details or suggested topics and agenda items, please contact: Jason Prebble SIG Lead.
Venue: Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW. (This is only a 60 minute drive from North Sydney so Sydney based members are encouraged to visit this picturesque part of the NSW Central Coast).
Spaces are limited so register now.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.