Hunter Valley March SIG Meeting
Join us us for the Hunter Valley March SIG Meeting!
All members are invited to join the first Hunter Valley SIG meeting for 2020!
- Meeting Location: Glencore Premises - Level 4, 670 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2302
- 12PM - 12.25PM Networking Lunch
- 12.25PM Welcome & Introduction - Jason Prebble (SIG Lead)
- 12.30PM - 1.15PM Fiori Warehouse Apps - AGL
- 1.15PM - 2.00PM PowerBI Reporting Direct from Hana - Tomago
- 2.00PM - 2.45PM K2 Approvals Workflow - Glencore
- 2.45PM - 3.30PM SCP - Bourne Digital
Places are limited to register now
SAUG thanks Glencore for their ongoing support and the use of their premises for this SIG meeting
For further details or suggested topics and agenda items, please contact the Hunter Valley SIG Lead: Jason Prebble
For all event enquires, please contact the SAUG Event Manager
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.