Hunter Valley November SIG
Join us for the Hunter Valley November SIG Meeting!
Back by popular demand - all members are invited to register for the final Hunter Valley SIG meeting for 2019.
- Date: Wed 13 Nov 2019
- Meeting location: Tomago Aluminium premises – 683 Tomago Road, Tomago NSW 2322
- 12:00 - 12:40 Lunch & networking
- 12:40 - 12:50 Welcome & Introduction - Jason Prebble (SIG Lead)
- 12:50 - 13:20 Contractor On Boarding – Tomago Aluminium
- 13:20 - 13:50 Life Saving Controls (LSCs) – Tomago Aluminium
- 13:50 - 14:30 Fiori Apps at Glencore - Glencore
- 14:30 - 15:00 Why we did not go with Concur - Changes in AP - Tomago Aluminium
- 15:00 - 15:15 Wrap Up and Close (including setting next Meeting Location and Date)
Don’t miss this great learning and networking opportunity, not to mention a great day out!
Places are limited so register now.
Thank you to Tomago Aluminium for their support of SAUG and for kindly allowing the use of their premises for this meeting.
For further details or suggested topics and agenda items, please contact the Hunter Valley SIG Lead: Jason Prebble
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed