Perth SIG July Meeting
Register now for the next Perth SIG Meeting
July 23rd, SAP Perth Office (Level 15, 109 St Georges Terrace)
Perth is now one of the fastest growing SIGs in the country so don't miss out on joining in the outstanding networking, knowledge sharing and learning at the next Perth SIG meeting in the brand new SAP Perth office. Register and share with your colleagues.
Payroll Optimisation for SAP ERP Environments
Many customers are looking to address payroll issues and enhance their current payroll environments, either focusing purely on payroll or in combination with a broader HCM journey to the cloud. In our experience organisations are grappling with this, unclear of where to start, how broad their issues may be and what options are available to address them. The challenges are compounded by aspects such as: uncertainty of the SAP Payroll deployment options, impact of the future roadmap for SAP payroll, complex legacy environments, limited modernisation on these environments and uncertainty on what value can be delivered in the short term.
The purpose of this session is to share insight and experience on addressing these challenges through our Payroll Optimisation approach. Topics include
- The importance in thorough analysis of the current payroll environment
- Accuracy of pay outcomes and risk of payroll leakage
- Prioritisation of remediation and enhancement steps to optimise payroll
- Explore the different Payroll deployment options available to deliver an optimised payroll environment
- Understand the payroll models and key differences between SAP Payroll and SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll
- Tools available for a high-speed, low-risk route migration to EC Payroll or other Cloud options
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed