Public Sector Procurement & Financials SIG Meeting - Canberra
SAUG members are invited to register for the upcoming Financials & Procurement Public Sector SIG meeting in Canberra:
- When: Tue 24 Sep 2019 starting @9:30am
- Where: SAP Office, Equinox, 70 Kent St, Deakin, ACT 2600
Featuring presentations from the Australia Taxation Office on E-invoicing and procurement experiences with SAP Fieldglass, as well as agency updates, general discussions and networking, don't miss out as places are limited.
- 9.30 Welcome & Introductions
- 9.45 E-Invoicing - Perry Liolios (External Stakeholder Management, E-Invoicing | Digital Delivery, Australian Taxation Office)
- 10.20 ATO's experience with Fieldglass - Tania Perrin (Director | ATO Labour Hire Panel & Fieldglass Services & Support)
- 11 Wrap Up/Set Agenda For Next Meeting
- 11.15 Morning Tea
This SIG meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining the SAP Australian User Group, please head to our Membership Page