S/4HANA End of Year 2018 SIG Meeting | Sydney
Register now and see off another big year with some great learning, insight sharing and networking at the S/4HANA SIG end of year meeting.
S/4HANA is the word on everyone’s lips at the moment and whether its planning your journey, next steps, options, migration experiences, optimisation and more, these discussions are not to be missed. Agenda includes:
- 8:30. Breakfast and Networking
- 9:00: Customer Experience with S/4HANA
- 10:00: S/4HANA 1809 – What’s new and where is the product going
- Innovations with machine learning
- Highlights in finance, supply chain, procurement, sales and service and manufacturing.
- 10:45: Lessons learned on the journey to S/4
- Considerations in your journey
- Project experiences from our Regional Implementation Group
- 11:30 – 12:00 Discussion and close
Please pass this invitation to your colleagues.
This SIG Meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed