S/4HANA SIG – Innovation and Transformation | Melbourne
S/4HANA is rapidly gaining momentum and is considered by many a game changer but so many users and potential customers are full of questions. SAUG members want to know the latest trends, real life experiences and tips from customers who are implementing and using S/4HANA, how the transition to S/4HANA can be made easier, what to consider before moving, and if you have implemented S/4HANA – what next?
Register how for this SIG meeting to network, share experiences and learn from real life users and experts. Agenda:
- 8:00am -8:30am Breakfast/ Coffee
- 8:30 - 8:45 Welcome/ Introduction
- 8:45 - 9:30 Customer Presentation: S/4HANA Business Benefits at Honda Australia - Sam Schepis, Project Lead and Customer Service GM, Honda Australia Honda Australia is live on S/4HANA 1610. Sam will discuss how they are making extensive use of S/4HANA to support Finance, Procurement, Parts, Logistics and Warranty and customer Service.
- 9:30 - 9:45 Giorgio Scappaticcio from Snow Software will discuss: Use S/4HANA to get rid of your SAP shelfware – How to turn shelfware into S/4HANA credit
- 9:45 - 10:15 SAP 1709 Roadmap – Paul Swain Centre of Excellence S/4HANA, SAP ANZ
- 10:15 - 10:30 Morning break
- 10:30 - 11:00 S/4HANA Cloud Release update and demonstration – Carmen Almajan, SAP
- 11:00 - 11:45 Making the journey easier: Transformation Navigator & Conversions - Kevin Richardson, SAP
- 11:45am - 12:00pm S/4HANA Customer Influence update - Gary X, SAP
- 12:00pm Wrap up and close
Don’t delay as all our S/4HANA sessions have booked out in the past. Register now and pass on to your colleagues.
November 28th, 8.00am – 11:45am
SAP Melbourne Office – Lv 15, 484 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Proudly supported by SAUG Partner:
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed