SAUG Brisbane Conference 2018
Join us for one of our fastest growing events - the SAUG Brisbane Conference on 10 May 2018. With dedicated Technology, LOB & HR/ People streams, this must not miss event will feature:
- Customer speakers from leading organisations including Office of State Revenue, BHP, Powerlink, Department of Human Services, Super Retail Group, Aurizon and more sharing their experiences.
- Customer Case Studies discussing Digital Transformation, Machine Learning, HANA, Real Time Analytics, Blockchain, S/4HANA, HCM SuccessFactors, Fiori and much more
- Experts discussing the impact of emerging technologies Machine Learning, AI, Next Gen Analytics as well as important information around the EU Data Privacy Regulations, and the latest SAP solutions
- Practical take away knowledge and outstanding networking opportunities to make the most of your SAP investment
- New for 2018: an additional Transformation Skills stream for everyone – Learn about Change Management, Digital Disruption, Project Success and how to build skills and innovation to better embrace Transformation and the changing nature of work
Please click here to view the agenda
SAUG thank our sponsors for their support of SAUG Brisbane
This event is open to SAUG members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Brisbane Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
|The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG Brisbane Conference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info|
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGBrisbane|
|Tag us at #SAUGBrisbane|
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed