SAUG Brisbane Conference 2019
Join us for one of our fastest growing events - the SAUG Brisbane Conference on 15 May 2019.
With dedicated Digital Transformation, Line of Business and Optimisation streams and some of the best customer speakers Queensland has to offer, this must-not-miss event will feature:
- Office of State Revenue QLD giving a keynote update on the world leading Digital Transformation as well as an in-depth breakout session looking at how Machine Learning is playing a central role in this transformation
- Queensland Health discussing how they are transforming HR with their big employee self service program
- Department of Transport & Main Roads QLD showing how they are optimising reporting
- Energy Queensland showcasing the use of advance data analytics in the Utilities and other industries
- Many other Customer Case Studies discussing key topics
- Experts discussing the impact of emerging technologies such as Machine Learning & AI, how to decide on your best path to S/4HANA, Cyber Security as well as the latest SAP solutions
- Practical take away knowledge and outstanding networking opportunities to make the most of your SAP investment
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page.
An agenda can be found here
SAUG Brisbane Sponsors can be found here
This event is open to SAUG members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Brisbane Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
|The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG Brisbane Conference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info|
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGBrisbane|
|Tag us at #SAUGBrisbane|
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed