SAUG Canberra Conference 2018
The 2018 SAUG Canberra Conference agenda is focused on the unique experiences and requirements of the Public Sector.
Please click here to view the agenda
SAUG thanks our Sponsors for their support of Canberra 2018, their details can be found here
This must not miss event features:
- Office of State Revenue QLD, Deputy Commissioner - one of the first Public Sector Organisations in the world to implement Machine Learning technologies, sharing their experiences
- Key Agencies including the Department of Home Affairs discussing their successes and challenges with SAP solutions
- Important regulatory and compliance information including Taxable Payments Annual Reporting (TPAR), Cloud Security and Privacy
- Experts discussing the impact of emerging technologies in the Public Sector including Machine Learning, AI, Enhanced Analytics, as well as all the latest SAP solutions
- Take away knowledge about how to get more from your existing SAP solutions
This event is open to SAUG members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Canberra Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
|The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG Canberra Conference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info.|
Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGCanberra
|Tag us at #SAUGCanberra|
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed