SAUG Canberra Conference 2019
SAUG is proud to present the premier Public Sector focused SAP centric event in Australia – SAUG Canberra Conference 2019. This must not miss event looks at the rapidly changing and transformational, SAP and technology experiences, unique to Public Sector Departments and Agencies.
The agenda will feature unparalleled learning, knowledge sharing and networking opportunities as well as:
- Department of Defence, Chief Information Officer, Stephen Pearson, who will be presenting a keynote on the large scale digital and information transformation to ensure Australia’s defence capability can meet the challenges of a changing defence environment.
- Key Federal and State Government Agencies including the Department of Human Services, Department of Finance, Transport for NSW, Australian Taxation Office and many more discussing their challenges and successes with SAP solutions
- Important regulatory and compliance information
- Experts discussing the latest technologies and SAP solutions in the Public Sector including Citizen Engagement, Machine Learning, AI, Self Service Reporting, Analytics and more
- Practical take away knowledge about how to develop your skills and get more from your existing SAP solutions
A few limited spaces are still available for those interested in sharing their story at the SAUG Canberra Conference, please contact Michael Kovacevic.
SAUG Canberra Sponsors can be found here
This event is open to SAUG members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Canberra Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
|The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG Canberra Conference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info|
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGCanberra|
|Tag us at #SAUGCanberra|
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed