SAUG Financial Transformation SIG Series
Register now for our last Financial Transformation SIG series for 2019. Run in conjunction with SAP experts and held in multiple cities, this ever popular series will feature an inspiring mix of important and new topics for all Financials and IT professionals. Featuring great networking, these sessions are not to be missed and they often book out so register now.
The agenda includes:
- What you need to know about SAP Financials and Concur working together
With more people looking at Concur expend management and fraud solutions we thought it appropriate to look at the key considerations when bringing together SAP Financials and Concur.
- Fixed Assets Accounting in S/4HANA
Of the back of a suggestion from a SIG member, in this session we will look at Fixed Assets accounting in S/4HANA touching on reporting, changing useful lives, impairment and simulation books.
- Fraud detection and management with SAP Concur
It is more critical than ever to protect your organisation from fraud. This discussion will be around what fraud can look like and how you can start flagging, detecting and managing unethical behaviour and suppliers with SAP Concur products, to maintain your organisation’s reputation.
- Intelligent Finance
- Organisation updates, discussions, networking and refreshments
Dates & Locations:
- November 6th - Perth (SAP Perth, Level 15, 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth)
- November 12th - Sydney (North Sydney Training Rooms, Level 2, 80 Mount Street, North Sydney)
- November 14th - Brisbane (SAP Brisbane, Level 20, 140 Creek St, Brisbane)
- December 12th - Melbourne (SAP Melbourne, Level 15, 484 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne)
This SIG meeting is brought to you by SAUG partner
This SIG meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining the SAP Australian User Group, please head to our Membership Page