SAUG Melbourne Conference 2019
The SAUG Melbourne Conference 2019 was a great success with over 400 in attendance. The conference provided dedicated streams around Technology, Line of Business and Optimisation; offering up the latest and most up to date and relevant content. As a complementary* event for members, this conference is one of the great benefits of being a SAUG Member.
The SAUG Melbourne Conference 2020 will be held on Thurs 26th November 2020. Registrations will open closer to the event. Visit the SAUG Upcoming Events for more details and updates.
The SAUG Melbourne Conference is a Member Only event. If you're not currently a member but would like to know more, contact George Papadopoulos, the SAUG Membership Manager for more details.
* The number of complementary passes depends on membership type.
Join us at our biggest Regional Conference - the SAUG Melbourne Conference on 21st November 2019. With dedicated Technology, LOB & Optimisation streams and the most up to date and relevant content, this must not miss event will feature:
- Customer speakers sharing their invaluable experiences and stories about how and why they implemented a variety of SAP solutions, how they overcame challenges, how they doing things better, what lessons they learner and what they will do in the future
- Customer Case Studies giving valuable insights into Digital Transformation, S/4HANA, Analytics, Customer Experience and Data Management to name a few
- Experts discussing the impact of intelligent technologies including Machine Learning, AI and process automation, Financial Transformation & Automation, S/4HANA and the latest SAP solutions, How to thrive in the face of change, transformation, disruption and more
- Customer Discussion Panel – gain first hand, unbiased insights and advice from leading customer organisations
- Practical take away knowledge and outstanding networking opportunities to make the most of your SAP investment
- All member organisations are eligible for several complimentary registrations (*the number dependant on their membership type). Take advantage of this fabulous member benefit by securing your place today!
Speakers for SAUG Melbourne 2019 can be found here
SAUG Melbourne Sponsors can be found here
Registrations have now closed, please contact the SAUG Event Manager for any queries.
This event is open to SAP Australian User Group members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
This event is open to SAUG Members Only.
If you are not currently a member of SAUG however would like to join, please contact our Membership Manager George Papadopoulos on firstname.lastname@example.org
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Click here to create a user account.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Melbourne Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG MelbourneConference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours.
Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGMelbourne
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed