SAUG National Summit 2017
Registrations are now open for the SAUG National Summit 2017 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney on 4 & 5 September. As Australia’s largest SAP-centric event attracting over 500 delegates, this is an event not to be missed.
Why you should attend
- Join leading international experts in S/4HANA, UX, HANA, IT Security and more, who will demonstrate best practices and help you develop your own strategy.
- Globally renowned Master Strategist, and one of the world’s most in-demand technology speakers, Ray Wang (USA), will provide incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues, and provide details of the SAP roadmap .
- Sessions include case studies, best practise expert sessions, road mapping, mini workshops, demonstrations and networking to build your SAP knowledge and grow your career.
- Discover how over 30 leading customer organisations, including CITIC Pacific Mining, Fairfax Media, Hydro Tasmania, and CSR, are improving, innovating and optimising their SAP systems, HR, Financials, Customer & Supply Chain functions.
- Choose from 8, either one or two day streams for targeted learning, covering topic areas including HANA, S/4 HANA, UX, Technology, Financials, Innovation, HR & People, Optimising SAP and more.
- With over 70 breakout sessions, you can tailor your own agenda and maximise your Summit experience. View the agenda
What's new this year
- The brand new International Convention Centre (ICC) in Sydney, Australia's premier conference venue, will provide the perfect location for the 2017 National Summit. Located in the heart of Sydney at picturesque Darling Harbour, the ICC offers state of the art facilities and is just a short walk to numerous hotels and restaurants at Cockle Bay and King Street Wharves, for after event catch ups, shopping and tourist attractions.
- Dedicated one day deep dive streams; led by experts on User Experience/Fiori, S/4HANA and HANA, to help in creating your strategy, implementation and optimisation.
- Brand new sessions on IoT strategy, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics in HANA and S/4HANA, AI, Blockchain, BW/4HANA, iOS SDK’s and much more
Agenda and Sponsors
We offer flexible and affordable booking options, with Single and Two Day passes available for purchase. For group bookings, you can purchase 3 delegate passes and receive a 4th free. View the full price listing
Directions to the International Convention Centre and details of accommodation offers can be found here
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at Registration and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG National Summit conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
|The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG National Summit conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info|
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGSummit|
|Tag us at #SAUGSummit|
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed