SAUG National Summit 2019
Registrations are now open for the SAUG National Summit 2019 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney on 26th & 27th August.
Take Advantage of our "4 For 3 Group Deal"
We are currently offering a group deal for super keen early birds! Simply order 4 two day delegates passes in one transaction and only pay for three! Note that conditions apply. You can provide us with delegate details anytime up until August 12th 2019. For full details of this fabulous offer and to register, scroll down...
New in 2019 - Even more streams, more workshops, more content and more options!
Why you must attend
- The only independent member run event, created by customers for customers – so you get the full picture
- Join even more leading international experts in S/4HANA, UX, Digital Transformation and more, who will show you what is coming, demonstrate global best practices and help you develop your own strategy.
- Globally renowned Technology Futurist, Master Strategist, and one of the world’s most in-demand technology speakers, Ray Wang (USA), will inspire you, help you make sense of emerging technologies and trends and give you incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues
- Sessions will include case studies, best practise expert sessions, road mapping, workshops, demonstrations and networking to really ramp up your SAP knowledge and build your career.
- LOB streams in key areas such as Financial Transformation, HR and more for targeted learning
- New for 2019: Additional dedicated Customer Experience (CX) Stream, with a technical/ IT focus on Day One and Business or LoB focus on Day Two. It will feature customer case studies and expert sessions to give you the best insights into C/4HANA, Single View of Customers, eCommerce, Brand Experience, Sales & Marketing, AI & ML in CX and much more.
- Discover how over 30 leading customer organisations, are transforming, improving, innovating and optimising their SAP systems, gaining real business value, tackling disruption and grabbing opportunities from new technologies
- Choose from 12 streams for targeted learning, covering numerous topic areas including Digital Transformation, S/4HANA, UX, Technology, Financial Transformation, Innovation, HR & People, Optimising SAP and more.
- With over 70 breakout sessions, you can tailor your own agenda and maximise your Summit experience.
Speakers and Sponsors
Check out this year's SAUG National Summit Sponsors
We offer flexible and affordable booking options, with Single and Two Day passes available for purchase. For group bookings, order 4 two day delegates passes in one transaction and only pay for three!
- This only applies when ordering four two-day passes with delegates from the same organisation
- All four registrations must be completed in the one initial transaction
- Delegate details can be completed with generic details to be updated by no later than Monday August 12th
- At checkout you will only be charged for three passes
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
View the full price listing
Directions to the International Convention Centre and details of accommodation offers can be found here
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at Registration and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG National Summit conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG National Summit conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGSummit|
|Tag us at #SAUGSummit|