SAUG Webinar: Moving SAP to the Cloud: Making the Case
Join us for some straight talk from Paul Snyman, Global Cloud lead at EPI-USE Labs, who promises to unpack what cloud means for SAP customers who are interested but sceptical about the real business benefits, uncertain where to start, how to plan the transition and understand the impacts.
Key items covered will be:
- An honest assessment of what SAP’s general cloud strategy is
- A simple framework you can use to decode SAP’s various cloud offerings
- Mapping SAP’s cloud estate: S/4HANA Cloud, SCP, SuccessFactors, HEC…
- Fear of the unknown: addressing security, ownership
- Business case: answering the “why” and “what will I get out of it”
- Technical planning: what to think about, where to start
- Customer examples: sharing personal experiences
The Cloud is an exciting new paradigm, come join us to learn how to start making it real!
Paul is Senior Vice President and Product Portfolio Owner responsible for Cloud and Managed Services at EPI-USE Labs and has over 23 years of diverse enterprise technology experience. He is based in Silicon Valley where he is working to perfect the balance of technology interests, endurance activities, and family time.
This webinar is brought to you by SAUG partner
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed