SAUG Webinar: S/4HANA Transformation – utilising a Business Transformation Platform for end to end scenarios
SAP S/4HANA continues to grow and we have been overwhelmed with requests for more information on what are the best ways and what are your options for converting, migrating or upgrading to S/4HANA. We are therefore pleased to present this webinar which will focus on establishing a command centre for transformation projects, namely CrystalBridge™. Learn how to:
- Get a 360-degree analysis of your systems and processes.
- Simulate the outcome of transformation projects in advance, which enables you to create an optimal roadmap for your project.
- Use predefined transformation scenarios, modules and components to ensure project success.
- Save time and minimise risk and enable the implementation of multiple transformation projects in a single go-live.
- Reduces manual effort to a minimum with automation
Our expert presenter is:
Paul joined SNP Australia as Managing Director in January 2020. Prior to joining SNP, he worked at SAP for 22 years. In early 2016, he took on the lead role for guiding and advising customers in Australia and New Zealand on their journeys to S/4HANA. Paul also lead the “Centre of Excellence” business development team at SAP which covered S/4HANA, Platform and Technology and SAP’s broader solution set.
Paul was also the SAP Liaison for the SAUG S/4HANA SIG and he was instrumental in helping to set up and ensure the ongoing successful operation of this SIG.
This webinar is brought to you by SAUG partner
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed