SAUG National Summit 2016
- Lenovo: Implementing SAP on Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, or Private Cloud?
- Hala Zeine: Making the right strategic decisions - How the digital economy is impacting the SAP portfolio
- Ray Wang: Disrupting digital business
- Stuart Dickinson: Simply better business with digital
- Andrew Ritchie: Welcome
SAUG National Summit - highlights
This 2:49min video shows you the key highlights of the 2016 SAUG National Summit.
- Jonathon Thorpe, Duluxgroup - SAUG Member
- Carlo Terribile, QLD Dept of Education, Training and Employment - SAUG Member
- Ray Wang, Constellation Research Inc, - SAUG National Summit 2016 Speaker
- Alexandra Carvalho, BI Group Australia - SAP Mentor
Why you should attend
- Join leading international experts including Hala Zeine, Senior Vice President, SAP Portfolio and Commercialisation - SAP SE (Germany), Michael Falk - Global Chief Product Expert – UX | SAP SE (Germany) and Master Strategist Ray Wang (USA).
- Discover how over 30 customers from leading organisations including Woolworths, DuluxGroup, Lion, GHD, Hydro Tasmania, AGL, Australian Taxation Office and many more, optimised their SAP systems.
- Hear from over 80 presenters in more than 70 breakout sessions including case studies, best practise and road mapping sessions, mini workshops and demonstrations to boost your knowledge.
- Choose from 12 streams over 2 days covering Technology, HR, HCM, Financials, Customer & Supplier, Optimising SAP and more for targeted learning.
What's new this year
- A dedicated 1-day User Experience/Fiori stream featuring leading international experts to help you create the best SAP UX from strategy to implementation and optimisation.
- A practical mini workshops on IT Security, Solution Manager, NetWeaver and more.
- Sessions on S/4HANA Finance, Digital Customer Platforms, HCP, Integration, IoT, Machine Learning, Solution Manager 7.2, New Reporting Standards, Predictive Analytics and much more.
- SAP Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services will have a presence on two consecutive days. On September 6th, they will host sessions at the event to share their integrated service offerings for partners. SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC), as part of PLS, will also present its latest solution certification offerings around IoT, HCP and S/4HANA.
Agenda and Sponsors
We offer flexible and affordable booking options, with Early Bird, Single and Two-day passes available for purchase. For group bookings, you can purchase 3 delegate spots to get the 4th attendee free. View the full price listing.
More good reasons to attend
- Learn from the real-world experience of peers - best practices, lessons learned, and other actionable insights. Hear firsthand from SAP experts. Take away new ideas and innovation. Get inspired.
- 4 conferences in one! Multiple streams across the one event means everyone in your team can access information and insights across all lines of business. Your IT staff can educate themselves on the raft of specialist LOB applications, and your HR or Finance staff can be aware of technology advances and changes well ahead of their peers! This makes a very efficient return on your investment.
- Learn how your peers are leveraging SAP for increased efficiency and better business results and return to your organisation with real-world insights delivered by those who have been there… done that.
- Network with other SAP users. Connect with SAP solution providers. Every connection you make at the Summit is a call you can make down the road when you are faced with an important business or technology decision.
- Make connections with fellow SAUG members, SAP customers, SIG Leads, SAP Mentors and attend the Welcome Networking drinks (Monday, 5 September).