Utilities Industry National SIG Meeting May 2020
In these disruptive and challenging times, it’s more important than ever to come together as a Community of Utilities Industry professionals and share experiences and knowledge. SAUG is therefore please to invite you to this meeting of one of our most active and popular SIGs, the Utilities Industry SIG, held virtually so all Utilities members across the country can join in.
Based on feedback from the Utilities community it seems we are clear, we’d like to hear an update from the SAP Utilities Team.
In this session you’ll hear the following covered:
- Unpack what is in the 1909 release of S/4HANA from a Utilities perspective – Kevin Richardson, SAP
- An overview of reporting with a Utilities flavour – Andreas Kral, SAP
- Who’s who in the zoo at SAP and Marketing update – ANZ Utilities Team
- Overview and update of current state of Utilities Industry presented by David Shields, Utilities SIG Lead & Consultant at TasNetworks
- Latest Utilities regulations and changes
- Roundtable Discussion– what are challenges others are dealing with particularly with the COVID-19 situation, how are people adapting, what topics do members want to explore in the future
Don’t miss out. Register now for this important SIG meeting.
For further details or suggested topics and agenda items, please contact the Utilities SIG Lead: David Shields
For all event enquires, please contact the SAUG Event Manager
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed