UX Strategy Workshop Series – Build your own innovative SAP UX Strategy
User Experience (UX) is one of the most (if not most) critical elements that will determine the success of your SAP solutions and indeed your entire Digital Transformation strategy. Additionally, new solutions such as SAP S/4HANA and the emerging technologies underpinning SAP Leonardo – UX is an increasingly core component of their functionality.
After unprecedented demand for last year's UX Strategy workshops, SAUG is proud to present a new UX workshop series with all new fresh content for 2018. Held for the first time in Perth as well as four major cities, and presented by internationally renowned UX experts, this intensive one day practical in-depth workshop focuses on UX strategy, tools and technologies. It will help you understand the importance and intersection of UX with SAP S/4HANA and Leonardo.
You will also learn about SAP’s Cloud Platform [SCP] strategy, and the various tools & technologies that underpin the Platform including: building on existing data and application services, Fiori as a consumer grade design principle, BUILD for business process re-engineering, WebIDE, CoPilot, SkillBuilder, as well as AI voice recognition to further enhance user experience of SAP software and make it more adaptable.
With a practical and technical (not marketing or sales) focus, this workshop will show what SAP is doing, how it affects you and what you can do. It is aimed at all SAP customers, whatever their system or stage of development, who want to know more about UX, how to develop an effective UX strategy, how to use tools which in many cases you already have, how to improve UX in your organisation and optimise your path to Digital Transformation.
- Welcome, goals, agenda and introductions
- Design Lead innovation
- SAP CoPilot and the future of Human Computer Interaction
- SAP SkillBuilder
- SAP Inscribe
- The future of Fiori
- Extending the capability of Fiori
- SAP Cloud Platform Experience Maker
- SAP Build
- SCP, UX and Leonardo and a business imperative
- Wrap up, Q&A rewind and next steps
Morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch and refreshments included
The workshop will be presented by our team of highly experienced, international UX experts from the SAP Global Development Organisation including
- Dr. Phil Dervan, VP, Products and Innovation, SAP Labs Inc. (USA)
- Oliver Lehmann, Head of Partner Services Global Design & Prodyct Manager Fiori, SAP Germany
- Michael Falk, VP, Products and Innovation, SAP Labs Inc. (USA)
Who is the workshop for?
SAP Solution Managers, Applications or IT Managers, Developers, Architects, any version of ECC, some basic technical knowledge required.
These workshops are open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Dates and Locations:
- Tue 16th Oct – Brisbane (SAP Office)
Level 20, 140 Creek Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Registration: $250 (exl GST)
Hurry, limited places - In 2017 all UX workshops were booked out quickly and a number of members missed out. Don’t hesitate, please book now.
Refunds, Substitutions and Cancellations
If you or any of your registered delegates are unable to attend the UX Strategy Workshops for any reason:
- You may, before the Workshop at no extra charge, nominate as a substitute delegate one person in respect of each registered delegate who is unable to attend, provided that:
- You notify SAUG in writing of any change in registered delegates 48 hours prior to the workshop you intend to attend.
- The substitute delegate is from the same organisation that paid for the registration
All registration cancellations must be in writing. No monetary refunds will be made for:
- Cancellation made on or after Monday 1st October, 2018, or
- For non-attendance/no-shows without notice of cancellation made prior to Monday 1st October, 2018, or
For any requests for registration changes and/or cancellations please submit in writing to:
Payment, Registration & Event enquiries to email@example.com | 0406 487 265
SAUG is not responsible for airline or hotel penalties related to the cancellation of your Workshop registration. Please be aware of the airline restrictions regarding non-refundable airline tickets when purchasing.
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed