Open to persons who in the opinion of the Committee, work with the SAP product or is interested in the SAP product and is not employed by a member organisation. Membership covers one individual.
- Entry for one person to SAUG conferences at no charge
- Attendance for one person at the annual national event (the SAUG National Summit) at heavily discounted membership rates
- May participate in Special Interest Groups (SIGs) free of charge, unless restrictions apply
- Unlimited access to the SAUG website
- No voting rights at SAUG AGM
- Cannot lead a SIG, but can assist
- Limited access to member search facilities and member postings on the SAUG website.
- ASUG Membership is not included
Important Note: If you work for an organisation who hold corporate membership with SAUG you are already receiving full membership benefits. Do not apply for individual membership. Simply set up a personal user account on our website to gain full member access.
Period: 27 May 20 to 27 May 21
Cost: $435.00 (GST inclusive)