Brisbane SIG to meet in March to discuss GRC and Security
27 Feb 20
The focus for the upcoming meeting will be on a topic that keeps increasing in importance for members – Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) & Security. Come along to learn about:
- SAP GRC – overview, costs and benefits
- Three Lines of defence (Risk, Process and Audit)
- Business Integrity Screening & Business Partner Screening
- ETD/UI logging and UI masking (Cyber security)
- Code Vulnerability analysis – safe programming
There will also be general updates and roundtable discussions on other current issues. If you're keen to attend, don’t delay as these meetings can reach capacity.
Please note that Special Interest Group Meetings are open to SAUG Members ONLY. To register, be sure to log into your SAUG User Account on the SAUG website.
Note: Only 2 people from each consultant member organisation are allowed to register, unlimited for customer organisations.
Thank you to folk at the SAP Brisbane Office, who have kindly allowed us to host the meeting at their premises.