Bureau of Meteorology: Customer Keynote at SAUG Melbourne Conference
24 Oct 19
Join us on Thursday 21st November 2019, at the MCEC for the SAUG Melbourne Conference to hear our Customer Keynote; Bureau of Meteorology.
Pranay Lodhiya, Chief Financial Officer at BOM, will share their experiences of a big transformation project aimed at increasing efficiencies across the Bureau. As Australia's national weather, climate and water agency, used by many government agencies and the general public, this has been a monumental objective. Pranay will give insights into the transformation strategy and guiding principles, staff engagement with a geographically dispersed and diverse workforce, the development of processes and procedures, training and support for users, lessons learned, what worked well, and what they would do differently.
In addition to our Customer Keynote, the SAUG Melbourne agenda also offers dedicated Digital Transformation, LOB & Optimisation streams, featuring:
- Customer speakers from leading organisations including:
- Australia Post as an early adopter of SAP HANA; will share their experiences replatforming their large HANA database
- A & L Windows, one of Australia’s largest residential window manufacturers, will discuss the solutions they developed using a Design Thinking approach to address the complications of site deliveries for drivers and technicians
- Medibank: An update and lessons learned from one of the first and biggest S/4HANA projects in the country - invaluable first hand knowledge and advice for anyone contemplating, planning, implementing or using S/4HANA
- Victoria Police: Hear how Victoria Police developed a client case information system that enhances service delivery and re-aligns its internal Health and Wellbeing services
- Village Roadshow: Learn about the Award winning 'Topgolf' project with real time BI and Analytics for unparalled reporting, single view of the business and customer experience
- Customer Case Studies giving valuable insights into Digital Transformation, Cloud Migrations, Change Management, Financials, S/4HANA, Analytics, Data Governance and more
- Experts discussing key topics such as Automation, Your ideal journey to S/4HANA, Fraud & Risk, RPA, Customer Experience, Digital Platforms and more
- Customer Discussion Panel – gain first hand, independent insights and advice from leading customer organisations
- Practical take away knowledge, learning and outstanding networking opportunities to make the most of your SAP investment
- All member organisations are eligible for several complimentary registrations (*the number dependant on their membership type). So why not take advantage of this fabulous member benefit by securing your place today!