Expressions of Interest Open for SIG Lead positions
24 Mar 17
SAUG SIG Leads are Ordinary Members who volunteer their time to develop and drive our 26 Special Interest Groups across Australia. If you are a customer of SAP and a member of SAUG you can help with the success of a group by becoming a SIG lead or Co-Lead.
We are particularly looking for SIG Leads for the following SIGs:
- Hunter Valley
- Technology Melbourne
- Logistics/ Supply Chain – Sydney and Melbourne
- Organisational Change & Training Canberra
- Customer Engagement & Commerce Sydney
- S/4HANA Sydney
- Enterprise Architecture Melbourne
If you are interested in any other SIGs - active or inactive - please contact us.
Becoming a SIG Lead – what are the benefits?
Being a SIG Lead is an outstanding way to boost your knowledge and career. The requirements are not difficult but the rewards are many:
- Develop your profile and career
- Build strong relationships with others in the SAP community and SAP ecosystem
- Access to SAP executives, experts and other key users
- Guaranteed registration to SAUG Regional Conferences
- Free registration to SAUG National Summit
- Influence SAP around solution enhancements and functionalities of new solutions
For more information about becoming a SAUG SIG Lead contact Michael Kovacevic.