How to deal with custom code when migrating to S/4HANA
14 Jul 20
When planning a migration or conversion to S/4HANA, quite a few SAUG members have been concerned about their existing custom code - what happens to it and how to move it across.
In response to these concerns, we have dedicated the third session in our 3-part S/4HANA SIG Meeting Series to this topic. The Online meeting will be held on Thursday July 16, 2020, from 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM - that's THIS Thursday. This SIG session will focus on S/4HANA and custom code:
- Understand you you must look out for
- Learn about key considerations and decisions
- Gain valuable tips to simplify the move process
- Understand what to look out for, what to consider and tips to simplify the move process.
SNP Australia's Paul Swain will also discuss Custom Codes for SAP S/4HANA, especially the lessons learned from many recent S/4HANA implementations. Learn how to identify old unused custom codes with SNP’s Crystalbridge Assessment – and hear SNP’s experiences and learnings from 120+ successful S/4HANA Migrations.
Guest speakers for this SIG are:
- Andre Olivier: SAP Technical Lead, SAP ANZ
- Paul Swain: Managing Director, SNP Australia
We hope you can join us for what will be a very informative and useful session. Registrations close at 9:00AM on the morning of the event.
Thanks to our SAUG Partner SNP for sponsoring this session.