Join us for the Launch Meeting for our NEW Digital Supply Chain SIG!
15 Jul 20
Many members will recall the popular Supply Chain Management SIG from a few years ago. We are now delighted to invite you to the launch meeting of the new re-imagined Digital Supply Chain SIG which will aim to cover areas in the Design to Operate framework. The LAUNCH meeting will take place online on Thursday July 23, 2020 from 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM. This SIG is open to ALL SAUG members with an interest in the area, so please come along.
The topic areas covered by this SIG under the 'design to operate' framework will be driven by member demand but will likely include areas such as Manufacturing, Asset Management, Logistics and Planning.
The agenda of the first meeting on 23rd July will include:
- Discussion of Design to Operate Framework
- Update on SAP Digital Supply Chain roadmap, new solutions and capabilities
- Recent disruption to Supply Chains and steps for planning and moving forward
- Guest presenters: Adam Peanna, COE Digital Supply Chain & Jon Wilson, Director Extended Supply Chain & IoT, SAP ANZ
- Roundtable discussions – member updates, experiences, feedback on future SIG topics
As companies are facing unprecedented volatility, uncertainty and disruption to their supply chains, this SIG is more important than ever. Also, as it’s the first meeting, make sure you have your say on future topics.
Registrations for the Launch Meeting will close at 1:00PM on 23 July. We hope you can join us for the inaugural meeting of this exciting new Special Interest Group.