Part 3 of 4 in the Finance SIG Series is happening Next Week!
12 Jun 20
Its not too late to benefit from our most recent Financial SIG Meeting Series. Part 3 in our 4-Part Finance SIG Meeting Series is coming up on Tues 16 June from 10:00AM - 10:45AM. Registrations for this event will close at 9.00am on the day of the event... don't miss out.
In this third session we will discussing some very interesting and relevant issues:
- What happens when you have multiple financial systems implemented and the costs of running them outweigh the benefits? - What can you do, what are the alternatives?
- How long until new financial systems return the initial investment? Can this be sped up?
- A new close look at SAP Central Finance and its capabilities. What can its role be in Financial Transformation? Is it an alternative route to S/4HANA for your organisation?
- General Financial discussions
Our guest presenters for this meeting will be:
- Mike Vorias: Regional Director, Office of CFO Solutions , Asia Pacific & Japan at SAP ANZ
- Rohan Persaud: Country Manager at CCH Tagetik
After the presentation there will be a round table discussion and Q&A session so use this opportunity to ask any questions.
Part 3: Event Details:
Tues 16 June 10:00AM – 10:45AM
We hope you can join us. Click HERE to Register